Bringing you the very best Building Inspectors South Australia has to offer in one easy place
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
ONLY TRUSTED, RELIABLE, QUALIFIED AND INSURED BUILDING INSPECTORS
The building inspection industry in South Australia is completely unregulated. This means virtually anyone can become an inspector. Would you trust a builder to service your car? Then why trust a mechanic to inspect your property? This is the reality you face when booking an inspector today.
We are 100% dedicated to ensuring that every South Australian requiring a Building Inspection is using a fully qualified, fully insured and industry accredited inspector. Our strict accreditation requirements means our BIASA contractors are the most knowledgeable, experienced and trusted the industry has to offer.
And, the good news is, they are all under one roof making finding your next inspector one phone call away! Handy and smart!
ALL BIASA INSPECTORS HAVE A MINIMUM
- 10 years building industry experience within a relevant field
- Current Builder Site Supervisor and/or Pest License
- $500k + Professional Indemnity Insurance
- $20M + Personal/Public Liability Insurance
- National Police Clearance
- White Card – OH&S
- Trade related industry qualifications
- Professional Membership with the Association of Building Consultants
- Trade related memberships such as Aust. Institute of Architects/Engineers/ Building Surveyors
- Trade related memberships with either/or HIA, MBA and/or AIPM
- Operate to Building Code Australian Standards 4349.1 or for Timber Pest Australian Standards 4349.3-2010